- SART– SART is the primary organization of professionals dedicated to the practice of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) in the United States.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine – The ASRM is our national organization. This site is filled with good patient information covering many aspects of fertility.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – ART Section – includes IVF clinic success rates reported to the CDC.
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – The official organization for reproductive endocrinologists.
- InfertilitySpecialist.com– Extensive information on infertility.
- The International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination – Infertility information and support.
- Endometriosis Association – Endometriosis support group.
- Women’s Surgery Group – A group of physicians dedicated to laparoscopic treatment of gynecologic disorders.
- Premature Ovarian Failure Support Group – A support group for women with POF.
- Adopting.com – Largest listing of adoption-related Web sites.
- Adoptive Families of America – Nation’s largest adoptive parent support organization.
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys – National director of attorneys who practice adoption law.
- Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute – Adoption research, policy, and analysis.
- Joint Council on International Children’s Services – Affiliation of intercountry adoption agencies promoting ethical practice and child welfare service.
- National Adoption Center – National photo listing of waiting children; information and resources.
Medication Providers and Manufacturers
- Fertility Journey.com – Detailed information about the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, and guidance at every step of the way. This site is sponsored by Organon, makers of Follistim.
- Fertility Lifelines– Fertility education material supplied by Serono makers of Gonal-F.
Fertility Treatment Costs- Financial Options
- “Advanced Reproductive Care (ARC) (www.arcfertility.com)– partners with this practice to help patients overcome insurance coverage limitations and easily manage the financial aspects of treatment by offering affordable packages, financing options and a 100% Refund Guarantee program which provides patients with the best options for a baby. “
- MyMedicalLoan.com– MyMedicalLoan.com is created to provide consumers with easy and affordable options to pay for medical expenses through your doctor’s office.