Buying Time to Start a Family
Have you flipped the calendar to August, only to realize that you’re halfway through another year without prospects for a permanent relationship, or without time to start a family because you’re climbing the career ladder? You’d like to plan a family – just not right now.
For the most part, only people younger than 21 look forward to becoming older. You’ve heard kids add a “half” to their ages, e.g. age 10 and a half or almost 18. But as you enter your 30s, you realize that Mother Nature has a timetable and your chances of starting a family are beginning to decline. Our Dallas area fertility specialists remind women that they have options within their control. Women can choose elective egg freezing to preserve this moment in time, before the supply and quality of eggs significantly drop.
Set a Date to Discuss Your Options
Take this time to figure out what’s right for you. Make an appointment to consult with the reproductive endocrinologists at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates about elective egg freezing.
The egg freezing process is similar to IVF, and includes these steps:
- Predicting your potential egg supply
- Taking fertility medication to maximize your egg production
- Undergoing an in-office procedure to collect your eggs
- Freezing eggs using our state-of-the-art vitrification process to preserve the eggs in the condition in which they were collected
- Visiting us when you are ready to become pregnant. At a future date, we’ll begin the IVF procedure to get your body ready to receive your fertilized eggs.
There’s no need to worry that time is passing you by. Earn that promotion, find true love, enjoy freedom from watching the calendar and delay concerns about summer vacations and back-to-school sales.
We understand that everyone isn’t on the same schedule for life plans. That is why it is important to talk to an expert about preserving your options for the future. Contact the reproductive endocrinologists at Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates to learn how you can save your future fertility by choosing elective egg freezing today.