Southlake Fertility Center
DFW Fertility Associates Opens Southlake Office to Better Serve Our Patients
When Dr. Samuel Chantilis founded Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates 13 years ago, he wanted to establish a leading-edge fertility clinic where patients could receive quality care and unwavering support as they work to build their families.
Dr. Chantilis established Dallas – Fort Worth Fertility Associates in January of 1999 after five and a half years in academic medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. As part of a continuing commitment to delivering the highest level of treatment, we have opened a Southlake office, headed by Dr. Ravi Gada.
Like our other fertility specialists, Dr. Samuel Chantilis, Dr. Karen Lee, Dr. Mika Thomas and Dr. Laura Lawrence, Dr. Gada is fellowship-trained in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, having spent more than seven years at the well-respected Mayo Clinic. He is committed to following the latest research, offering diagnostic expertise and helping patients achieve successful pregnancies.
In our fertility clinic, we know that infertility can weigh heavily on our patients emotionally, physically, and in some cases, financially. Our entire team is dedicated to providing top-notch medical care in a compassionate, safe atmosphere. To help control infertility treatment costs, we work with our patients, reviewing options and always recommending the procedure most likely to achieve the desired outcome.
At DFW Fertility Associates, we utilize sophisticated, state-of-the-art therapies for couples and individuals trying to start or expand their families. Just as in the Dallas office, Southlake patients can receive services such as:
- Diagnostic screenings to identify structural abnormalities, age-related issues and hormonal imbalances that contribute to female infertility
- Evaluation to determine the reasons for recurrent pregnancy loss
- Third-party assisted reproductive technologies including egg donation cycles and sperm donation, and gestational carrier cycles
- Thorough semen analyses to identify potential male factor infertility
- Treatment options such as ovulation induction with fertility medications,
- IUI intrauterine insemination, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) to increase chances for conception
- Fertility preservation such as egg freezing and embryo cryopreservation to protect the reproductive health of single women and/or men and women undergoing medical treatment such as chemotherapy
Our web site was designed so that patients could get to know our practice as well as learn more about infertility diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Samuel Chantilis, Dr. Karen Lee, Dr. Mika Thomas, Dr. Ravi Gada and Dr. Laura Lawrence will work to determine the fertility issues you face and develop a detailed plan that results in success.
Contact our Dallas or Southlake offices to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our fertility doctors.
910 East Southlake Boulevard, Suite 175,
Southlake, TX 76092