Instructions for Fertility Medications
medication instructions for infertility treatments
Dallas Fertility Center is pleased to make available instructions for reconstituting and administering many of the common fertility medications. We provide this information for our patients who work closely with our fertility nurses and doctors to insure fertility medications are properly administered.
These instructions are provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format for ease of downloading and printing.
Injection Instructions for IUI, IVF and Medicated Cycles
- Cetrotide Injection Instructions
- Ganirelix Injection Instructions
- Daily Microdose Lupron Injection Instructions
- Daily Lupron Injection Instructions
- Ovidrel Injections Instructions
- hCG 10,000 IU Injection
- hCG 10,000 IU Injection for IVF
- hCG Trigger and Luteal Support
- Intramuscular Progesterone Instructions
- Intramuscular Progesterone Instructions for FET
- Intramuscular Progesterone Instructions for IVF
IVF Injection Videos and Training Materials
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy has produced educational videos to help our patients understand how to store, mix, and inject their medications.